Senior Audio Technician
Bay Audio Visual has an exciting opportunity for an enthusiastic individual to join our passionate, busy and successful team as a Senior Audio Technician. Bay Audio Visual designs technical solutions to enable the production of events primarily at Trustpower Baypark Arena and also in and around the Bay of Plenty region.
Your main responsibilities will include :
- Pack-in, operation and pack-out of Audio equipment for events
- Preparation, maintenance and storage of Audio equipment
- Oversee the operation of the Audio department
- On-site technical support and operation of events
- Experience in design, setting up and operation of a line-array sound system
Ideally you will be confident with using a range of equipment including Audio, AV, lighting, and rigging
You will be self-motivated and thrive in a fast-paced environment.
You will provide the best level of customer service at all times working with a professional attitude, enhancing relationships with customers and the community.
This role will require :
- Minimum 5 years' experience in a similar role
- A current drivers license
- EWP and Working at heights tickets
- Possess a high level of technical competency and experience in Event Audio
- Possess a high level of self-drive, self-management and attention to detail
- General experience in Rigging, Audio Visual and Lighting
- A positive attitude and a good sense of humour
This role is a full time role and comes with great staff benefits, state of the art equipment and a fantastic location to live, work and play. If you are looking for the next step in your career and the above excites you please apply via the Bay Venues website.
Applicants must be eligible to work in New Zealand and hold a full driver's licence. The ability to work flexible hours is essential.