Part Time Receptionist - Bay Venues Ltd
Would you like to be part of a team that is the all important face of our Company?
Does making someone's day give you warm fuzzies inside?
How does a free gym membership and unlimited free use of the largest aquatic facilities in Tauranga sound?
We are looking for a shining star for Reception, someone who is willing to step up to the plate (or the reception desk) and gladly take on the responsibility of making our customers ultra-happy and coming back for more.
This role is based at Trust Power Arena, but you will be a part of the larger Bay Venues family which stretches across 24 sites throughout Tauranga. Varied sites also means varied roles and plenty of opportunities throughout the company to grow your skills.
We are all about customers and community and providing some outstanding service to both, so these need to feature high on the list of things you value.
We are looking for someone with:
- The ability to give customers an outstanding experience, we need engaging, positive and friendly people
- Cash handling experience and the ability to complete end of shift cash-ups accurately and in a timely manner.
- Super savvy administration skills, organised, detailed and accurate are words we want to be able to use to describe you
- A level head with the ability to keep your cool when dealing with super busy, stressful or emergency situations
- Reliability. Arriving on time with a smile and supporting your team are non-negotiables
- A high level of personal presentation.
We are offering a part time position of 10 hours per week, working 4.30pm to 10pm on Tuesdays and Wednesdays. There is also the opportunity to pick up additional shifts if desired and therefore we are looking for candidates who can commit to a range of shifts between 5.30am to 10.30pm, including weekends, public holidays and school holidays.
To apply please submit a copy of your CV, along with an accompanying letter specifying which position you are applying for and outlining what makes you perfect for this role.
All applicants must have the legal right to work in New Zealand.